Friday, August 19, 2005

Ray Gricar Is Missing - Information and Reward Site






The Ray Gricar case is one that captured my attention from Day One.

Imagine my surprise when there was a possible sighting in my home town. The observant individual who possibly identified him, took the above photos with a cell phone camera. It is reported that she also asked him for directions to the local zoo. His reply was that he was not from the area. She responded with a follow-up question, as to where he was from. It is reported that after an awkward silence, he responded, "Tennessee".

I can attest that anyone who has lived in the area for very long, would know directions to the zoo. It's off of a major highway, with many identifiable signs.

I'm not sure it's him, but I hope it is. For some reason, I really LIKE this man. He seems like a great guy, that might have grown really tired of the stress of his profession. I would like to believe that he has run away.

If you have information regarding the disappearance of Centre County, Pennsylvania District Attorney Ray F. Gricar, please contact the Bellefonte Police Department at (814) 353-2320 or your local law enforcement agency.

No comments: