Tuesday, July 13, 2004

First Blog Jitters

Hello World.

As I tremble with First Blog Jitters, I will appreciate any and all who hang with me for the moment, and return again soon for what I promise (read hope) will be entertainment, perhaps enlightenment, and certainly comedy that is life as I experience it.

By way of introduction... I am a perfectionist and Virgo. I have a firm foundation of beliefs, and yet I'm a peacekeeper. I am also INFJ (Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging... emphasize the I). Anyone who knows anything of any of those traits will readily understand the jitters (read pressure) of the first blog post.

And while I'm exposing my vulnerabilities, another confession... I'm picky about details. It is the nature of both my character and my profession. And I'm STILL trying to figure out format tags and customizations (et al). Should you have any great words of wisdom (or simple directions!), I'm all ears (as they say, not literally).

And as I have pondered (for months), this moment has grown more and more overwhelming. I have a lot to say, a lot to share... but how exactly do I begin? And I have finally reached a compromise with myself... say nothing, but explain why.


No comments: