Friday, February 17, 2006

Joran Van Der Sloot and Family get Served with lawsuit.

Spending a little more time catching up with my thoughts for the week:

In documents filed with the Supreme Court of the State of New York, Joran van der Sloot, a Dutch national, is accused of "malicious, wanton and willful disregard of the rights, safety and well-being of the plaintiffs and their daughter, Natalee Holloway."

Click here for the actual court documents.

My thoughts:
  1. I think we would all be amazed, if we knew how many people were in on this process.
  2. It's not about money. It's about discovery. It's about access to records. It's about depositions. It's an effort to find the truth.
  3. I read countless blogs and forums, including RWV, SM, SHCB, CTVR and FOB. I don't have a home with any of them. I think too freely to align myself in any camp. I take away from them bits and pieces of information that I find accurate, and I process it for myself. I'm amazed at how this tragedy has driven so many people into extreme fanaticism, anger and negativity. Tragedy aside, it's an interesting study of people and psychology.

No comments: