Monday, July 25, 2005

From Tour De France to Governor Lance?


Oh, please... (!) Tell me it'a joke!

I'm a big fan, and you gotta admit that Lance's body is both a scientific marvel and a modern day miracle. My helmet's off to a guy who faces the kind of odds that he did... takes them on squarely and not just overcomes them, but surpasses All realistic human expectations.

My hope is that he'll continue along the high road (grin) and dedicate himself in the same outstanding way... to cancer research, survival and rehabilitation, and to those gorgeous kids of his. If he gives Sheryl a little love along the way, I'm good with that, too.

I just have a difficult time respecting, believing in and supporting celebrities who turn to politics... counting on votes by popularity rather than substance and dedication.

Maybe it's just me... I hope it's a joke.

No comments: